What it is:Keratin Hair Fibers that blend and cover thinning and low-density areas of hair for instant Thicker Fuller-Looking Hair.
Watch the Hair Thickening Fibers video
What it does:Hair Thickening Fibers are Keratin Proteins similar to natural hair. Hair Thickening Fibers blend with natural hair that may add density and help create Thicker Fuller-Looking Hair.
- Creates instant Thicker Fuller-Looking Hair
- Covers-up fine and thinning areas of hair
- Perfect for cover-up between color treatments
- Made from Keratin Protein
- Easy Application
How to use:
- HAIR MUST BE COMPLETELY DRY.
- Brush or comb hair, shake Hair Thickening Fibers applying liberally into thinning and low-density areas.
- Gently style hair into place with fingers or plastic comb.
- If desired, use Brush Applicator filled with Hair Thickening Fibers to apply around hairline and hard to reach areas.
- Spray Bosley Professional Strength Non-Aerosol Hairspray & FiberHold Spray, which may increase the bond between natural hair and Hair Thickening Fibers for extra durable, longer-lasting style.
- Shampoo to remove.
|Keratin Fibers||Fibrous structural proteins, the key structural component of hair and nails. The fibers are charged with static electricity so they intertwine and bond with your own hair.|